Imagine you wake up in a room without any knowledge of how you got there. Sounds familiar right? Seems1.8.8 a lot of map creators, Ditto64 not being an exception,
Imagine you wake up in a room without any knowledge of how you got there. Sounds familiar right? Seems1.8.8 a lot of map creators, Ditto64 not being an exception, use this main theme. Who put me here? I need to get out! It all has been done before. Even worse is when a rogue computer AI is thrown into the mix. Oh wait! I know where i’ve heard this. It sounds just like Portal. It isn’t portal though. The whole shrinking thing only lasts for a couple minutes then it turns into a series of challenges and trials. What you’ll get out of the ShrinkCraft map is a lot of anger and dissapointment. I was not particularly excited to play this map. I am regretful of having even downloaded it.
A fair video on the map
ShrinkCraft Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A theme that has been used and reused over and over again
- Aggravating jumping puzzles and ineffective checkpoints
- Odd confusing progression of the map
How to use the ShrinkCraft Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
You can start playing right after you’ve installed the map. Just select it from your list of worlds and begin.
ShrinkCraft Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Not much is good about this map. I didn’t like my play-through of the map. It wasn’t very fun. The map seemed to induce more rage than joy. The way it was created is painfully obvious. No real careful work seems to have been put into this. The whole shrinking theme is quickly abandoned for a bad Portal parody. If I had to give this map a score from 1 to 10 i’d give it a 2 for having gotten me to play it and for there being worse maps out there.
- It is a map that can deliver a very small dose of entertainment
- The map has the ability to kill a good chunk of time
- Poor construction
- Unoriginal base theme
- Drawn out unneeded challenges that are sure to make you at least frustrated
How to install the ShrinkCraft Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map from MinecraftDL
- Navigate to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open your saves folder
- Drag the folder containing the map from the ZIP file into the saves folder
- You can now select this from your list of maps